Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20220920
- 1 Minutes for 09-20-2022
- 2 Meeting Location
- 2.1 Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- 2.2 Officer Reports
- 2.3 Committee Reports
- 2.4 Old Business
- 2.5 New Business
- 3 COWBELL
- 4 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 09-20-2022
Meeting was Called to Order At: 19:40 by Evan
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
Treasurer & Budget
Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/something
|Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc.||($)|
|Allocated to Expansion (MEDC)||($)|
- Report not available yet.
- Anyone want to take over as secretary? Help out and assist? I'm happy to help out with transitioning / training.
- Gov site had a web server issue for the report from LARA, so I'm going to try again tonight. My guess is a poorly handled timeout.
Senior Vice President
VP of Activities & Classes
- There will be another Circuit Python Class
VP of Membership-Onboarding
- More members are onboarding.
- Fire extinguisher inspection will be done this Friday.
Camera Review Review
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
- Discussion of Sawstop repair, done from existing budget
- LARA report due reminder
- Fire extinguisher certification reminder
- Camera review request that may have gotten handled, but probably not. Mark sent the last e-mail.
Outstanding action items
New Board hand-off activities
- By roll of the die, Jan was decided to serve a 1 year Term, Evan, Matt, and Dave will serve 2 year terms.
- Do we have a transition document somewhere on the wiki? HowTo pages are a good start.
- Individualized camera review training should be for every board member so they are comfortable handling it
- Mike and Mark have the just experience doing transition stuff, and both are incidentally out of town this week.
- Open officers or zone coordinators? Solicit volunteers for:
- VP of Onboarding
- VP of Activities and Classes
- Check with President, Sr. VP?, Open Zones, Existing zones, etc.
Laser Zone Coordinator
- Mike: I'm stepping down as zone coordinator for the laser zone. I've talked to Lew who would like to take it on, so I recommend we appoint him. There's still a lot of transition to do, but I'd like to get this kicked off now.
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Proposal||Moved By||Seconded By||Aye||Nay||Result|
|Appoint Lew as the Laser Zone Coordinator||Evan||Matt||4||0||PASS|
- Time completed: 20:07
- Funds appropriated: $0
- Attendees: 6
- David Henry
- Jan Henry
- Evan Allen
- Dave Hurt
- Matt Arnold
- Paul Lee
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20220816||Board Meeting Minutes 20221018|