Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20230221

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda for 02-21-2023

Meeting Location

Meeting was Called to Order At: XXXXXXXXX

i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220



Virtual Meeting Etiquette

  • Be excellent.
  • Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
  • Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
  • If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
  • If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
  • Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.

Officer Reports

Treasurer & Budget

Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/something

Bank balance $
Emergency Fund ($)
Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc. ($)
Allocated to Expansion (MEDC) ($)
Net $



Senior Vice President

VP of Membership

Just catching up on the numbers since Matt left.

New memberfications:

  • August: 2
  • September: 8
  • October: 1
  • November: 1
  • December: 3
  • January: 3
  • February (so far): 5

Currently 2 memberfications scheduled for tomorrow and 1 person ready but not yet scheduled for memberfication

Currently about 10 phase 1 submissions since the beginning of the year that haven't submitted phase 2 yet.

There are about 150 people in the Google sheets that have submitted phase 1 or phase 1 and 2 but stopped before becoming a member. I'm not sure how long we should keep tracking these. Also, how long should they be left as "onboarding" in the CRM? Should we have a new CRM status for expired onboardings/accounts that never became members?


  • Hiatus: ??? (getting with Matt Arnold for numbers)
  • Terminations: ??? (getting with Matt Arnold for numbers)

Year-to-date Membership Numbers: +8/-?

VP of Activities & Classes

Things are going well. Almost up to speed.

Several workshops scheduled and ran.

One Jewelry class coming up.

Several members have ideas for future class/workshop topics

I need to determine approximately what budget exists for class and activity reimbursement

Member Advocate

All quiet on the western front.

Committee Reports

Fundraising Committee

Safety & Compliance Committee

No update.

Reports only expected in July.

Moderation Committee

Old Business

Camera Review Review

  • Camera Review of Elab 2022-09-07 looking for jar of greenish liquid

Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting

e-mail from MEDC about reporting data

Outstanding action items

New Business


Action Item Summary

No action items.

Proposal Summary

No proposals.

Meeting Metrics

  • Time completed:
  • Funds appropriated:
  • Attendees:


  1. Chair
  2. Secretary

Previous Meeting Next Meeting
Board Meeting Minutes 20230117 Board Meeting Minutes 20230321