Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20230221
|This is an agenda, the meeting minutes have not been put online yet.|
- 1 Agenda for 02-21-2023
- 2 Meeting Location
- 2.1 Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- 2.2 Officer Reports
- 2.3 Committee Reports
- 2.4 Old Business
- 2.5 New Business
- 3 COWBELL
- 4 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 02-21-2023
Meeting was Called to Order At: XXXXXXXXX
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
Treasurer & Budget
Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/something
|Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc.||($)|
|Allocated to Expansion (MEDC)||($)|
Senior Vice President
VP of Membership
Just catching up on the numbers since Matt left.
- August: 2
- September: 8
- October: 1
- November: 1
- December: 3
- January: 3
- February (so far): 5
Currently 2 memberfications scheduled for tomorrow and 1 person ready but not yet scheduled for memberfication
Currently about 10 phase 1 submissions since the beginning of the year that haven't submitted phase 2 yet.
There are about 150 people in the Google sheets that have submitted phase 1 or phase 1 and 2 but stopped before becoming a member. I'm not sure how long we should keep tracking these. Also, how long should they be left as "onboarding" in the CRM? Should we have a new CRM status for expired onboardings/accounts that never became members?
- Hiatus: ??? (getting with Matt Arnold for numbers)
- Terminations: ??? (getting with Matt Arnold for numbers)
Year-to-date Membership Numbers: +8/-?
VP of Activities & Classes
Things are going well. Almost up to speed.
Several workshops scheduled and ran.
One Jewelry class coming up.
Several members have ideas for future class/workshop topics
I need to determine approximately what budget exists for class and activity reimbursement
All quiet on the western front.
Safety & Compliance Committee
Reports only expected in July.
Motion to approve last months minutes
Moved by Mover; Seconded by Second
Ayes Ayes / Nays Nays
Camera Review Review
- Camera Review of Elab 2022-09-07 looking for jar of greenish liquid
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
e-mail from MEDC about reporting data
Outstanding action items
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Time completed:
- Funds appropriated:
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20230117||Board Meeting Minutes 20230321|