Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20230815
- 1 Minutes for 08-15-2023
- 2 Meeting Location
- 2.1 Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- 2.2 Officer Reports
- 2.3 Committee Reports
- 2.4 Old Business
- 2.5 New Business
- 3 COWBELL
- 4 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 08-15-2023
Meeting was Called to Order At: 19:36 by Matt
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
Treasurer & Budget
Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/something
|Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc.||($)|
|Allocated to Expansion (MEDC)||($)|
- No report yet but there is still a positive bank balance
- Rent will be going up soon
- Voting for the Board of directors starts tonight.
- Ballots will go out to current members from Opavote just before midnight.
- Voting will close on September 4.
- There are 4 open positions for a 2 year term.
- Candidates are Frank Aloia, Sarah Grieve, Jan Henry, Paul Lee, and Alex Tsuker
Senior Vice President
VP of Membership
VP of Activities & Classes
The advocates submitted a confidential report.
- Some discussion about grants, but no active proposals.
- No update.
- Reports only expected in July.
Camera Review Review
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
Outstanding action items
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Time completed: 19:41
- Funds appropriated: $0
- Attendees: 9
- Jan Henry
- David Henry
- Dave Hurt
- Matt Arnold
- Jody R
- Jeff P
- Mark F
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20230718||Board Meeting Minutes 20230919|