Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20230919
|This is an agenda, the meeting minutes have not been put online yet.|
- 1 Agenda for 09-19-2023
- 2 Meeting Location
- 2.1 Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- 2.2 Officer Reports
- 2.3 Committee Reports
- 2.4 Old Business
- 2.5 New Business
- 3 COWBELL
- 4 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 09-19-2023
Meeting was Called to Order At: XXXXXXXXX
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
Treasurer & Budget
Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/something
|Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc.||($)|
|Allocated to Expansion (MEDC)||($)|
REMINDER: Send state report (it gets emailed to Treasurer@.... Could that be changed to Accounts@ ?)
Senior Vice President
VP of Membership
VP of Activities & Classes
Reports only expected in July. (Jan, could you tell us about Cintas?)
Camera Review Review
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
special meeting on 2023-08-29
Outstanding action items
Board Request: Help fund teachers visiting i3. [Jody]
- Short version: There's a group of teachers, some local some not, who are visiting UPrep in Detroit for ProfDev. Their STEM coordinator wants to teach the group about 'kerspaces by bringing them to i3. Emily is going to do a resin workshop with them, which they intend to pay for. Given that they are teachers and hence perpetually underfunded, would i3 be willing to help offset the cost? Total cost is, I think something like $300 for the whole group. They are hoping to get that below $150, and of course less is better for teachers paying out of their own pockets. Any help i3 is willing to lend would be greatly appreciated.
- [letter from organizer]
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Proposal||Moved By||Seconded By||Aye||Nay||Result|
|Suspend a member for one month due to repeated complaints and harassment.||Matt||Evan||6||0||PASS|
|Approve bylaws changes from last member meeting||Mark||??||X||X||PASS|
- Time completed:
- Funds appropriated:
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20230815||Board Meeting Minutes 20231017|