Minutes:Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20191001
- 1 Agenda for Fundraising Committee 10-01-2019
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for Fundraising Committee 10-01-2019
Chair: Jamie Burdeski
Update Ford Grant
- Mel, Jody, Matt C. and few others met with a couple representatives from the Ford Fund.
- They are interested in us and said the first step is to get the grant application in so that we are in their system.
- They very roughly discussed some alternative funding options than traditional grants.
- Matt C. followed up with them
Update Patronicity Campaign
- Raised $35,000. Will be updating with dues which will put us over, unless we change things in the meeting tonight.
- Brief discussion of how that works.
Patronicity Fulfillment needs to happen
- We need to make all the things.
- And then ship all the things.
- Need volunteers to help ship and track and all.
- Jody is willing to be point of contact for these things.
- Discussed doing more things in the community, like possibly teaching first aid classes with Ferndale Fire Department which was passed off to Activities & Classes.
Meow Wolf Grant
- Grant deadline got extended to 7 October.
- Discussed ideas of what to ask for in grant application.
- Possibly look into making B side handicapped accessible?
Action Item: Jody - Getting volunteers to help ship out the various gifts
Action Item: Jan - Research if it's even viable to get a quote for making a bathroom handicap accessibility
Time completed: 7:05 am
- Jamie B.
- Jody R.
- Melissa G.
- David H.
- Jan H.
- Paul L.
- Kevin F.
Action Item Summary
|Getting volunteers to help ship out the various gifts||Jody|
|Research if it's even viable to get a quote for making a bathroom handicap accessibility||Jan|