Minutes:Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20191001

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda for Fundraising Committee 10-01-2019

Chair: Jamie Burdeski

Old Business

Update Ford Grant

  • Mel, Jody, Matt C. and few others met with a couple representatives from the Ford Fund.
  • They are interested in us and said the first step is to get the grant application in so that we are in their system.
  • They very roughly discussed some alternative funding options than traditional grants.
  • Matt C. followed up with them

Update Patronicity Campaign

  • Raised $35,000. Will be updating with dues which will put us over, unless we change things in the meeting tonight.
  • Brief discussion of how that works.

New Business

Patronicity Fulfillment needs to happen

  • We need to make all the things.
  • And then ship all the things.
  • Need volunteers to help ship and track and all.
  • Jody is willing to be point of contact for these things.

Community Involvement

  • Discussed doing more things in the community, like possibly teaching first aid classes with Ferndale Fire Department which was passed off to Activities & Classes.

Meow Wolf Grant

  • Grant deadline got extended to 7 October.
  • Discussed ideas of what to ask for in grant application.
  • Possibly look into making B side handicapped accessible?

Action Items

Action Item: Jody - Getting volunteers to help ship out the various gifts
Action Item: Jan - Research if it's even viable to get a quote for making a bathroom handicap accessibility


Meeting Metrics

Time completed: 7:05 am

Attendees:

  • Jamie B.
  • Jody R.
  • Melissa G.
  • David H.
  • Jan H.
  • Paul L.
  • Kevin F.

Action Item Summary

Action ItemPOC
Getting volunteers to help ship out the various giftsJody
Research if it's even viable to get a quote for making a bathroom handicap accessibilityJan

Proposal Summary

No proposals.