Minutes:Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20191203
Agenda for Fundraising Committee 12-03-2019
Chair: Jamie Burdeski
- MEDC Campaign:
- Need someone to create monthly report of how the construction is going. Contact Jody if you want to help.
- Jamie suggests that we should try to get something updated before every fundraising meeting.
- Ford Application
- Still need feedback. Contact Mel if you want to help.
- Also, always welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help.
Discuss and Set Sponsorship Tiers
Aimed mainly at corporate donors. Decide on:
- Tiers of donations (propose $1,000; $5,000; $15,000 tiers)
- Gold tier: $15k plus
- Silver tier: $5k - $14,999K
- Bronze tier: $1k - $4,999k
- Duration of sponsor recognition per tier (propose 1 year, 2 year, 3 year)
- Methods of recognition (plaques, website, social media posts)
- Can get listed on website for one year under corporate sponsorship section.
- Can get a plaque on any items donated as long as we have them.
- Can get a name on our own plaque for an indefinite time until we get around to removing them.
- Social media might happen, but more aspirational than practical at this point.
Blumz Ladies Night
Contact Paul if you want to participate. We need people to man a table for i3 there. They are having a silent auction to benefit i3.
Contribute to specific items via PayPal or something
Jeff P. suggests adding a bit to the website to allow people to contribute for specific items with a PayPal button. Jody asks how this is different than the pledges on the wishlist. Jamie & Jody point out the risks of accepting money for an item that doesn't get fully funded.
Action Item: Jamie to update the wiki with fundraising information.
Action Item: Kevin F. interface with content creation/social media about integrating fundraising.
Action Item: Voitek to work on corporate sponsorship section of website.
Action Item: Jeff P. will look at wishlist and come up with suggestions to change.
Attendance: Jan H. Kevin F. Jody R. Jamie B. Mel G. Jeff P. Voitek S.
- Time completed:
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20191105||Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20200107|