Minutes:Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20200107

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda for Fundraising Committee 01-07-2020

Chair: Jamie B.

Old Business

  • Need to do monthly MEDC reports, content should be sent to fundraising@i3detroit.org. Work on crowdsourcing the first report after the meeting tonight.
  • Update on Blumz: have not heard, Paul is going to check, and maybe get the online auction info
  • Update on Action Items:

Action Item: Jamie to update the wiki with fundraising information. - Still working on this.
Action Item: Kevin F. interface with content creation/social media about integrating fundraising. Done.
Action Item: Voitek to work on corporate sponsorship section of website. Almost done.
Action Item: Jeff P. will look at wishlist and come up with suggestions to change. No updates.

New Business

Thank You Cards

Need a volunteer to come up with language for thank you notes. Jamie will do first draft.

Ford Grant

Work on the application. FIRST DRAFT IS COMPLETE! Trying to submit by the end of the month. Keep fiddling.

Action Items

Action Item: Jamie - Update the wiki with fundraising info, like corporate sponsorship.
Action Item: Jamie - First draft of thank you to donors language.
Action Item: Jeff P. - Researching improving the wishlist on the wiki.
Action Item: Everyone - Come up with something to put in the monthly MEDC report

Meeting Metrics

  • Time completed: 7:23
  • Attendees:

Jamie B.
Paul L.
Matt C.
David H.
Kevin F.
Jan H.
Mel G.


Action Item Summary

Action ItemPOC
Researching improving the wishlist on the wiki.Jeff P.
First draft of thank you to donors language.Jamie
Update the wiki with fundraising info, like corporate sponsorship.Jamie
Come up with something to put in the monthly MEDC reportEveryone

Proposal Summary

No proposals.