Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20090630
Meeting Minutes of 06-30-2009
Coffee Beanery, Berkley Mi
- Ted Hansen
- Russ Wolfe
- Nate Bezanson
- Ed Platt
- Matt Switlik
- Mike Bader
- Tobias Hackstock
- Scott Fischer
Electronics recycling event
Next Meeting July 7th we will be making our posters etc.. for the event day
Reviewed Press Release(Posted on Wiki and Google Groups)
Handed Out Flyer's - All Members will be posting and handing out over the next few weeks (PDF is on Google Groups for Members to print more)
Ted to speak with Tommy to make sure we are all set for the 11th.
Russ to follow up on Press Release and see if we have heard back.
Places Press Release has been sent:
- Detroit Free Press
- Metro Times
- Hometownlife.com - Mirror,Observer,Ecentric
Russell Industrial Center Space
We discussed everyone's thought's and feelings on this space. Questions were answered and Ted described his thought's as he went and visited the space before our meeting.
We took a field trip down to the Russell Industrial Center for all member's to have a chance to see the building and environment. We agreed that this will be our first move and space as a collective. We will be collecting all member dues at next week's meeting on July 7th 2009.
- Members are to pay the $50 member dues
- To get into our Space we are asking all Members to pay a first round of $200 if possible. If you can not contribute the $200 we are requiring all members to pay the minimum of the $50 dues. If you can afford more than the $50 to help contribute to raising the $1400 we need to get into our new space we would appreciate the extra donation.
- Once we have collected all Donations on July 7th 2009 we will see where we are at financially. We have our Fundraiser on July 11th which will hopefully help raise some extra funds for our space.
Filing our Incorporation Status
- Russ is filling out paperwork and we will be filling this week.
- Russ and Nate B. will be the Inc. signers
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20090623||Meeting Minutes 20090707|