Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20171017
- 1 Agenda for 10-17-2017
- 1.1 Introductions
- 1.2 Show and Tell
- 1.3 New Business
- 1.4 Zone updates
- 1.5 SIGs
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 10-17-2017
- James is the coordinator for the media zone and compute zones.
New Members & Guests
- Ross likes to make anything with electronics, and he found us by googling makersapces
- Sean is interested in woodworking
- Drew likes woodworking and electronics and also found i3 via google
Show and Tell
- Steve has a laser-cut wooden clapper
- Mike - new light switches for the treehouse. Now you can turn the lights off without going up stairs!
- Carlos is working on a sensor to measure road bumpiness while driving
Alec: We're currently accepting volunteers and suggestions for i3 officer positions.
- If you're interested or think someone else would be good, send an email to email@example.com
James has brought chili and snacks in preparation for the Megabots fight tonight.
DetroitSat is now DetroitAerospace
Carlos: They're now working on some autonomous drones
- Alec appreciates everyone keeping the commons area clean lately
- Lasers are still working well
- Let Mike know if you experience any glitches
- The new planer has arrived and we are in the process of commissioning it, expect it to be available late next week. We still need funding help.
- The Jointer is still out of service, parts are scheduled to arrive Thursday, so hopefully next week.
- The contributions box is Hungry
- The old Delta planer is available for any member that would like it, it is not in the greatest shape but might be fixable for an individual use. Please advise Greg if you are interested, we will keep it around fora couple of weeks then send it to Old tool heaven (SOCRA)
- New name!
Lost & Found Party
- Time completed: 7:45
- Attendees: 19
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- James O
- Mike F
- Matt C
- Nate B
- Andy L
- Drew J
- Ross S
- Paul L
- Derek K
- Sean W
- Alec B
- Thomas T
- Dave S
- Matt S
- Mark F
- Cameron G
- Martee H
- Carlos S
- Steve N
- Vivian S
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20171003||Meeting Minutes 20171107|