Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20180116
- 1 Agenda for 01-16-2018
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 01-16-2018
Chair: James O
- James is the Compute Zone and Media Lab coordinator
- Brian is here and just finished running his first 3d print. He's been a member/guest for about 2 years.
New Members & Guests
- Hans just completed phase 2 and is almost a new member
- Derek heard about i3 in December and is in phase one. He's interested in the machine shop
- Robert is in phase 2 and he's been coming on and off for about a year. His background is in audio-visual, and in the past he's been a wood shop tech.
- Jen just started phase 2. Her background is in industrial design as a car designer and is interested in art and design.
- Chris is an aspiring polymath. He's a mechanical engineering student and has a few friends who are memebers.
Show and Tell
- TailorsClapper - David - It's a tool to help keep edges flat when they're ironed. It has a laser cut and epoxyed inlay with the tool name and a QR code to its wiki page.
- Wool Sweater - David is modelling a wool sweater than Jan sewed for him for christmas.
- Paul is currently corcheting an alpaca scarf
- Laser cutter and Metal lathe training are coming up but are currently full. Let zone cooridnators if you need training.
- Looking for someone who wants to familiarize themself with some equipment, to help make wiki pages.
- Perfect task for a newbie who wants to get more comfy in the lab.
- Coordinate in #elab on Slack.
Lost & Found Party
- Time completed: 7:46
- Attendees: 13
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- James O
- Mike F
- Matt T
- David H
- Jan H
- Hans E
- Christopher H
- Brian P
- Noupura H
- Jenn B
- Matt C
- Darrick R
- Robert B
- Paul L
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20180102||Meeting Minutes 20180206|