Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20180306
- 1 Agenda for 03-06-2018
- 1.1 Introductions
- 1.2 Show and Tell
- 1.3 Old Business
- 1.4 New Business
- 1.5 Zone updates
- 1.6 SIGs
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 03-06-2018
Chair: Matt C
- Matt C - VP of onboarding
- Tony - Runs the machine shop, also a board member. Likes to make stuff out of metal, wood, and leather.
New Members & Guests
- Terry - into sewing and that kind of stuff
Show and Tell
- Brazed steel miniature spiral staircase
- Raspberry Pi all in one verticl monitor PC
- New meeting podium by Tom and Vivian
- WHO is hosting the Hackernest social on Tuesday March 27?
- The contact listed is not a member. We need one or two members to host this group. No one has claimed responsibility yet for the hosting.
i3Detroit Public Open House
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 10-4 pm
- Bring projects to show, come be a greeter for the public
- Contact James O'Dell
- Sewing - Husqvarna embroidery machine is not feeling well. Jan and Kevin are discussing options what to do.
- Lots of new parts on order, thanks everyone who reported empty/low stuff
- Some new instrumentation is on the way too, a portable milliohmmeter and other goodies
- Tony thanks everyone who's been helping out in the machine shop keeping it working and looking great.
- Welding zone is looking for instructors for Oxy-fuel welding. Contact Jody on slack or email Welding@.
- Need to schedule more meetings.
- We have a rough frame of a new car and some wheels in a box. A little work left before we have a car
- Ashley wants to train trainers for the letterpress. Contact her on slack
- Open sewing on Sunday March 11 from 2-8, and Wednesday March 14 from 7-10pm. This is time in the classroom with space for your personal projects. Also training on sewing dept equipment is available during this time for authorization. Except embroidery. No embroidery training for now.
- Serger, industrial, cutting table, general sewing is available. Also, the pattern workshop with an outside expert restarts on Wednesday March 14 at 1pm. If anyone is interested in night sessions, the instructor is open to that but we need people commited to it. $50 payable to instructor. Open sews are no charge. All open to public too.
Lost & Found Party
- Time completed: 7:41
- Attendees: 21
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- David H
- Tony S
- Alec B
- Matt H
- Jeff P
- Martee H
- Paul L
- Bradlee W
- Tony K
- Steve N
- Brian L
- Jonathan D
- Louis P
- Terry S
- Dave S
- Ben S
- Andy L
- Matt C
- Mike F
- James O
- Jan H
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20180220||Meeting Minutes 20180320|