Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20200303
- 1 Agenda for 03-03-2020
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Introductions
- 1.3 Show and Tell
- 1.4 New Business
- 1.5 Zone updates
- 1.6 Space Project Updates
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 03-03-2020
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1933
Introduction of i3Detroit
- Kevin, incoherent rambling; wild dogs?
- A’Lisa, makes friends. Maintaining sewing mahcines
- Mel, on the board. Answers questions about taxes.
New Members & Guests
- Meghan, guest. Meeting new people.
Show and Tell
- Jamie, stitching awl. Used on her first set of point shoes.
- Jody, Making bismuth crystals.
- To be filled in by activities VP.
Triangle of the month
- Present by Mel to Amelia. For her work on the RFID access system for the b-side door.
New crm is live!
- the new crm is up and running
- everybody should switch over to the new payment system
- if you really want to know all the details of the what and why, ask and I'll try to answer
- if you have any account balance errors, please contact the treasure to do change over oddities.
- Temporarily trades a table with Jewelry zone. Please do not switch back.
- Please don’t put brushes away dirty, it ruins them. Use soap and water to clean until there is no color left.
- Form 2 is going away in the future to possibly be repaired for approx $1,000. Donation are appreciate towards the repair cost of the form 2 or the purchase of other printers.
- Jewelry recently had an issue with a member reclaiming previously loaned tools. Board has allocated money towards the replacement of those tools, but donations are appreciated and upcoming classes will go towards funding those replacements.
- Bumblebee laser tube has been bought and is on the way.
- Chiller has been repaired.
- Nice sorted fasteners soon! Check slack for details.
- The Dynasty 200 (TIG) is back!
- It is plugged in and working, with a 12 month warranty.
- Donations are needed to cover the remaining cost for the repair! If the contributions don't cover the repair, the machine will be locked, and potentially sent home.
- New TIG -
- We are looking at several options for getting a new (to us) TIG welder that will be shop owned.
- Drum sander is down. Zone coordinator is working on repair.
Space Project Updates
- Architect contract is signed. They came in and took 3d scans of the whole building.
- Doors are waiting on a signature and then will move forward.
- Reminder parking past the telephone pole towards Wands is not allowed. Ever.
Lost & Found Party
- Time completed:1804
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Ann Marie
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20200218||Meeting Minutes 20200317|
[[Category:Member Meeting M