Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20210907
- 1 Minutes for 09-07-2021
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Introductions
- 1.3 Show and Tell
- 1.4 Old Business
- 1.5 New Business
- 1.6 Zone updates
- 1.6.1 Bicycle Shop
- 1.6.2 Classroom
- 1.6.3 CNC Zone
- 1.6.4 Commons Area
- 1.6.5 Craft Room
- 1.6.6 Electronics Lab
- 1.6.7 Fab Lab
- 1.6.8 Infrastructure
- 1.6.9 Injection Molding
- 1.6.10 Jewelry Zone
- 1.6.11 Kiln Zone
- 1.6.12 Laser Zone
- 1.6.13 Leather Loft
- 1.6.14 Machine Shop
- 1.6.15 Media Lab
- 1.6.16 Tool Crib
- 1.6.17 Vinyl Zone
- 1.6.18 Welding Zone
- 1.6.19 Wiki
- 1.6.20 Wood Shop
- 1.7 Space Project Updates
- 1.8 SIGs
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 09-07-2021
Meeting was Called to Order At: 19:32
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.
- Paul Lee - VP of Events and Classes, Kitchen Zone, Member Advocate.
- Advocate was established to help with member dispute resolution. Both an email and a drop box exist. Can also use slack.
- Please come with minor issues, rather than waiting for things to turn into major issues.
- Paul Frick - Works mostly on 3D printing.
- A'Lisa - Current VP today. Sewing machine guru.
New Members & Guests
- Jennifer Miller - In process of joining. Just moved to MI from PA for work. Very excited to be joining i3, and most interested in woodworking.
Show and Tell
- Mike F - New i3 IoT status map. Show's what's on, off, and what should be left on or turned off when shutting down. Done using Home Assistant. Has a web interface to see status, sensors and control.
- Nick A - Working on new program for a digital writing tablet. Allows to view a notebook and flip through pages.
Out Standing Action Items
- Up coming Events Calendar
- Today - Last day of voting for board of directors.
- Friday night tours at i3.
- Monday - virtual eLab PCB SIG
- Next Tuesday - Board Meeting
- Next Thursday - Tabletop game night.
- Next Friday - virtual tour night.
- Elections for the four open board member positions are in progress and closes later tonight!
- Thanks to Mike for the new status board.
- Thanks to Rick for helping and directing with the move.
- Thanks to all who've helped with moving!
- Next up is the CNC Zone and Machine shop. We'll need to get a moving company to assist.
- After that A side build out can start.
- A side outside is first on the list. Have approval from the landlord!
- Now located on B-Side. New tabletops.
- Kilns moved over to the new location on B-Side.
- Cyclops is back!
Space Project Updates
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Time completed: 20:08
- Attendees: 15
- David Henry
- Nick Andersen
- Kevin Flory
- Jamie Burdeski
- Gregory Good
- William Kent
- Mike Fink
- L.U. Cymry
- Rick C
- Paul F
- Jan Henry
- Jennifer Miller
- Kevin Flory
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20210817||Meeting Minutes 20210921|