|Real Name||AJ Interrante|
|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||None|
- I am a Texas native that recently graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology with a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology. I moved to the Detroit area to pursue a dream of working in the automotive industry. I recently started working at an EV truck startup, Bollinger Motors, as a Mechanical Design Engineer. I hope to own my own business modifying and customizing cars one day!
Skills, Knowledge, Interests
- CAD, FEA, and Mechanical Design
- Automotive maintenance: specifically building and modifying powertrain
- Metallic Fabrication
- Standalone powertrain swap package for my R53 Mini Cooper. Honda 4 cyl, turbo, manual transmission, AWD. AWD being the largest and most difficult part of the swap as Mini Coopers are FWD from the factory.
- I also am working on designing and making my own backpacking gear. I have made my own pack, but need to go out and test it. Next item on the list is a matching tent!
Want to Learn
- TIG Welding - Got a brief intro in college, but need to hone my skills
- 3D printing - You would think I would have done this a lot by now, nope.
- Carpentry - Never been patient enough, I'd like to give it a whirl.