Hi, I am Bruce Webber.
|Real Name||Bruce Webber|
|Phone Number||+1 248-613-7434|
|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||None|
- Python programming
- Bitcoin and blockchain technology
- Duplicate Bridge
- Amateur Radio - my call sign is N8SLN.
- Introduction to Flask: On 3/19/2016 I taught a class about Flask, a Python web framework. The slides and code examples are located at https://github.com/bruce-webber/flask-intro
- pi-videoloop: For Maker Faire 2016 I displayed the video Suburban Tool made when they toured i3Detroit, using a Raspberry Pi and a 32 inch HDTV. I wrote an application using Python and bash scripts which continuously loops all videos in a given directory, centering them on the screen, and making sure the Raspbian menu bar remains visible. The code is located at https://github.com/bruce-webber/pi-videoloop
- Dovetail: An open-source application allowing members of an organization to connect based on common interests, communicate, and schedule events. Imagine a mashup of Facebook or Meetup events, Whenisgood and Slack, with built-in time zone conversions. The code is located at https://github.com/bruce-webber/dovetail . A list of features (to be prioritized) can be found at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Sw8uTnF5XHAK5JUQnQYjZbZA-HFl8dWARnHdIVHhe6o/edit?usp=sharing