|Real Name||Paul Lee|
|E-mail Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kitchen Zone Coordinator|
|Vice-President of Activities and Classes: 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022|
Vice-President of Onboarding: 2022-2023
Membership Advocate: 2020-2021, 2021-2022, 2022-2023
Board Member: 2018-2019, 2019-2020
|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||None|
NEW PROJECT After 5 years (wow, really?!?) as your faithful maven of all things active or classy I have stepped down from VPAC in order to take over for Matt Carpenter as the new VP of Membership. It feels a little weird not being VPAC anymore. I really enjoyed it but all good things must come to an end and I'm excited to be the one in charge of introducing brand new people into the chaotic joy that is i3. Good luck to James O'Dell as he takes over as the new VPAC.
- Kitchen Zone, anyone? I'm the coordinator, now it just needs to be made to exist. Any help is appreciated.
- So, new project: VPAC'ing. I've been appointed the Vice President of Activities and Classes. So, I'm making a call to arms for anybody who knows something that other people want to know. You don't need an Ed.D. to teach a class, you just need to know how to do something and a smidge of enthusiasm about doing it.
- 2/9/18 Conducted a beginner-level crochet class. Also, starting a Stitch 'N' Bitch for further crochet education/practice (and venting/gossiping). Knitters are also encouraged to attend. Events will be posted on the i3Detroit event calendar.
- UPDATE: I've been scheduling more classes as people express interest. A class involves 2 or 3 2-hour sessions and includes a make-and-take project. Contact me on slack: @inaudible or via email.
- I've been designing round tuits in inkscape and making them on the lasers and finishing them in the Paint Box.
- I also have an somewhat-abandoned Magic Mirror project and a firewalker shoe project that need to be finished.
- UPDATE: Magic Mirror is physically done, just need to finish the configuration
- And then there's the FFT I'm writing for a musical NeoPixel thing I have in my head. I've killed so many bugs. So. many. bugs... Just call me the Orkin man.
- UPDATE: FFT is done! Now, to learn programming the esp32 with esp-idf (FreeRTOS and interrupts and bluetooth, OH MY!)
- ANOTHER UPDATE: FFT is done and works beautifully, the Bluetooth A2DP sink part works (it receives audio!), the analysis code and LED code work together nicely to make pretty lights. Now I just need to figure out the A2DP source part.
- Ongoing: unofficial Official Friday Night Tour Guide
- Graphic design
- Classes (as there's interest):
- Quick and Dirty Introduction to Inkscape
- TBD Project:
- Phase 1. Nixie Tubes
- Phase 2. ?
- Phase 3. (Non-?)Profit!
- Mumble, mumble, mumble MC68000