|Real Name||Paul Lee|
|E-mail Addressfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kitchen Zone Coordinator|
|Vice-President of Activities and Classes: 2017-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-2020|
Board Member: 2018-2019, 2019-2020
|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||None|
- Kitchen Zone, anyone? I'm the coordinator, now it just needs to be made to exist. Any help is appreciated.
- So, new project: VPAC'ing. I've been appointed the Vice President of Activities and Classes. So, I'm making a call to arms for anybody who knows something that other people want to know. You don't need a, Ed.D. to teach a class, you just need to know how to do something and a smidge of enthusiasm about doing it.
- 2/9/18 Conducted a beginner-level crochet class. Also, starting a Stitch 'N' Bitch for further crochet education/practice (and venting/gossiping). Knitters are also encouraged to attend. Events will be posted on the i3Detroit event calendar.
- UPDATE: I've been scheduling more classes as people express interest. A class involves 2 or 3 2-hour sessions and includes a make-and-take project. Contact me on slack: @inaudible or via email.
- I've been designing round tuits in inkscape and making them on the lasers and finishing them in the Paint Box.
- I also have an somewhat-abandoned Magic Mirror project and a firewalker shoe project that need to be finished.
- UPDATE: Magic Mirror is physically done, just need to finish the configuration
- And then there's the FFT I'm writing for a musical NeoPixel thing I have in my head. I've killed so many bugs. So. many. bugs... Just call me the Orkin man.
- UPDATE: FFT is done! Now, to learn programming the esp32 with esp-idf (FreeRTOS and interrupts and bluetooth, OH MY!)
- ANOTHER UPDATE: FFT is done and works beautifully, the Bluetooth A2DP sink part works (it receives audio!), the analysis code and LED code work together nicely to make pretty lights. Now I just need to figure out the A2DP source part.
- Ongoing: unofficial Official Friday Night Tour Guide
- Classes (as there's interest):
- Quick and Dirty Introduction to Inkscape
- Longer-Range (when I learn how)
- Embird (embroidery machine software)
- Letterpress Training
- Pegasus resin printer training
- TBD Project:
- Phase 1. Nixie Tubes
- Phase 2. ?
- Phase 3. (Non-?)Profit!
- I am making a water squirter to cool stones while carving them for the Jewelry Zone's upcoming lapidary class. The delivery half is finished. The return half remains to be done.
- Throw pillows using two-color tunisian smock stitch to show at the Tusano Gallery. Pictures to come.
Note to Self: Insert More Stuff Here