|Real Name||Justin Triplett|
|Phone Number||+1 248-259-7104|
|Other Links||http://www.justintriplett.com, https://github.com/jtrip, https://plus.google.com/u/0/102962606070710076762|
Board Member: 2013-2014
|Authorized to use:||
|Certified Trainer on:||
40W Laser Cutter
- Software Development, System Administration, Application Management
- Linux, Python, SQL, Shell Scripting, Web Development (html,css,js), Mac OS, iOS
- AC/DC, Digital Electronics
- Audio Engineering
I Also Enjoy
- Tabletop Games (old WoD White Wolf, Rifts, Shadowrun, D&D, Flux, Discworld, Chrononauts, Illuminati)
- Video Games (Minecraft!!!, many Steam games, DS, PS3, PSP, iOS, Android)
- Music (Electronic, Rock, Funk, Soul, Hip-Hop, Folk)
- Bike rides and hikes!
- Script that sends recent results of a Twitter search to a Slack channel.
- Open Source SIG
- Recently Established, looking for 'members'
- Amateur Radio SIG
- A groups of people and projects related to Amateur (HAM) Radio.
Looking to Start
- Server monitor system, with local LED display and web interface / API.
- SBC based? web controlled video switch (HDMI switch controlled from yer stupid phone)
- Wooden Travel Enclosures for Pro Audio equipment (Studio Monitors, 19" Multi Angle Rack Box)
- PortofPorts - crowd sourced connector, plug, jack, adapter, dongle database. I realize I am insane
- Furniture (Work Benches, Desks, Shelves, coffee table)
What I want to work on and learn about with you
- Web sites and services
- Beagle Bone, Arduino, C.H.I.P., MinnowBoard etc.
- Electronics (Audio Equipment, Experiments, Developing Learning Kits)
- Robotics (a robot that knows how to operate its charger :) )
- Game Development
- Bicycle Modifications and Experiments
- Non-profit volunteer work