|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||None|
- Whirly Tubulator started by the Red Bull Creation Team in preparation for Maker Faire
- Harmonograph - three pendulums on a table that draw pictures that remind most people of a spirograph. This goes along nicely with the ElectroHarmonograph
- Ruben's Tube- The parts are currently at the space and has worked at least once, it needs some updating and better sealing. If you want to help out, or just give me a shove of motivation, message me!
- Kite Making
- Stained Glass, mostly picture frames out of glass blobs or other things my stained glass instructor said where too difficult to bother with. Recent development of soldering allergy has prevented me from doing this activity recently
- Origami - Modular Origami and Geometric things. Pretty much any of the Tomoko Fuse books I have looked through and recreated some things.
I've taught Kite Making, Modular Origami and Vinyl cutting. If anyone is interested just message me and I'll gladly offer them again.