|Real Name||Samantha McMyler|
|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||None|
- An ornate wooden vanity table with carved details on the table top covered in glass
- Wedding band etched like a circuit board for my fiance
Things I want to accomplish at i3
- I want to learn how to use the CNC machines, how to weld, and to improve my jewelry making. I'm really excited to just learn everything. I'd really like to learn to use my sewing machine.
Stuff I know
- I took classes in jewelry really long ago but haven't worked with it in a very long time and am rusty, but I think I still know most of it :)
- I know how to crochet, make amigurumi dolls, and latch hook stuff. I cannot knit. Knitting is some kind of wizardry.
- I know a little about basic metalworking and made a project from makume gane.
- I've been teaching myself CAD for a while and I know how to use my 3D printer.