Developers, artists, and enthusiasts will display their ideas at the first Ann Arbor “Mini” Maker Faire, August 29, 2009, at the Washtenaw County Fair Grounds.
Organized by members of the Ann Arbor tech and arts communities such as a2geeks and GO-Tech, this “Mini” Maker Faire is a small, local version of the huge Bay-area Faire, the newfangled fair that brings together science, art, craft, and engineering, and music, in a fun, energized, and exciting public forum. The aim is to inspire people of all ages to roll up their sleeves and become makers. This family-friendly event showcases the amazing work of all kinds of makers–anyone who is embracing DIY and wants to share their accomplishments with an appreciative audience.
- i3 Detroit
- YAAARC Robotics
- Cupcake Car
- Laser Lunchboxen
- Smithy CNC
- butterfly blanking die
- that thing bob wants me to do
- Open Soda
- Experimental Musical Devices
- Learn to solder
- Homemade Arduino modular synthesizer
- Vortex Doomsday Cannon
- Recycled bits and quick fixes
- Ham Radio
- Modati Studios
- SERENGETI CANOPY: CURTIS GLATTER
- Discover Electronics
- Motown Bound
- Second Skins: Reworking Leather
- Wii Will Wii Will Rock You! !! !!!
- SAD: Sensory Augmentation Devices
Come Join i3 Detroit at the A2 Mini Maker Faire this Saturday!