4x8 Utility Trailer
|4x8 Utility Trailer|
|Name||4x8 Utility Trailer|
|Storage Location||Against the wall by the big roll-up door.|
Please update the #utility_trailer slack channel to indicate usage and return.
- Be careful taking it down from the wall. It is heavy and awkward.
- The trailer uses a 2" hitch ball. Confirm that your trailer hitch will fit.
- It has a tilt bed, pull the pin for easy loading.
- Keep the lock with the trailer to keep it from running off. Keep the key in the lock when storing the trailer.
- Loaded trailer weight should be limited to 2000 lbs.
- Make sure that it's securely chained to the wall when you're done.
Maintenance would probably be a good idea at some point. Wheel bearings could use inspection.
- Put a sign on the trailer that indicates usage rules.
- Mount the spare tire to the tongue.