Cyclonic Dust Collection System
|Cyclonic Dust Collection System|
|Name||Cyclonic Dust Collection System|
|Date Acquired||July 2011|
|Storage Location||This system is located at the north end of the wood shop.|
|Value||Now$2,000, New $10,000
|Other References||Estimated Characteristics 12in input duct, 4,000 cfm, Peak material 500 lbs/hr, density of wood chips 17lbs/cu ft*|
For collecting dust from the wood shop.
- Main Motor Name plate info
- hp=7.5, Voltage 208-230/460, Amps 21-18.8/9.4, RPM= 3450, 3 phase, 60 HZ, Service F. 1.15
- Rotary Air Lock is Tice Model VJ10x8, S/N 36299-C1127
- chain driven by:
- Motor A.O. Smith Model HF27034N, 115V ac, 1 P, 3/4hp 1700 rpm with gear box
- Use with wood dust only, please!
- Turn on when using Table saw, Miter saw, Bandsaw, Sander.
- The ductwork is permanently connected to the table saw and miter saw.
- Open slide gates when using the bandsaw or sander and close when done.
- Connect with hose to planer and jointer when using these tools
- The power switch is on ductwork down drop between the table saw and the chop saw. It is held in place with a magnet.
Check Chip bin after each use, empty when 1/2 to 3/4 full, use 55gal trash bags located near machine
- When the barrels under the sleeves feel full, empty them into the dumpster.
- Replace the plastic bag with a new one of the right size.
purchased use New Rotary AirLock*