DoAll Band Saw
|DoAll Band Saw|
|Name||DoAll Band Saw|
|Make Model||DoAll V36|
|Storage Location||Machine Shop|
1) Adjust the saw guide using the two knobs on the back of the overhead section. Guide should be approximately 1 inch higher than the work. --Image to be added--
2) Use the wheel on the front of the overhead section to find correct speed for material and thickness.
3) While the band saw is off use the L shaped lever near the wall to select either high or low gear. It only rotates clockwise and should always be horizontal.
4) While band saw is on use the wheel and speedometer to adjust to the correct setting.
5) Do not force. Depending on material and thickness band saw may cut slow. Forcing will only derail the blade.
165" long blade
Current blade info:
Source: Production Tool Supply - http://www.pts-tools.com/
Material: Carbon steel
The following are the Gates part numbers. This info is also listed on the data plate on the machine.
Motor Variable: 3320 (changed on 6-22-2018)
Speed indication: 1440
Variable Transmission: 3510
Air Pump: 2260