|Name||Digital Knight Heat Press|
|Owner||Barry Callahan, Janet Callahan|
|Documentation||Heat press user manual that similar to the model in i3: https://www.i3detroit.org/wi/images/3/3d/Heat_Press_DC8_manual.pdf|
- Plug in the power cord. Turn on the power switch that buried under the top head.
- Set up the temperature based on application (eg. Heat press vinyl for t-shirt is normally 350-375F) after press "TEMP" button. use arrow buttons to adjust temperature.
- The machine is able to set a timer too with program button but for a few second heat pressing for shirt it may not necessary. It's probably easier just count the seconds.
- Wait for the hot plate for preheating until come to the temperature you set. There's not alarm tell you if the plate reach set temp so you need to check it constantly. Leave the top heat plate in open position while waiting.
- Swing the hot plate on the side. Put the side of shirt you want to use on the silicone pad and put the vinyl on to the shirt with the semi-transparent protecting film on top. Clamp down the handle until locked in position.
- Keep the hot plate in close position for a certain time based on your application (eg. Heat press vinyl for t-shirt is normally 5-7sec).
- Open the hot plate and swing the hot plate to the side. Gently peel off the semi-transparent protecting film (try to hold down the vinyl a bit if necessary).
- Cover the vinyl with beige cover sheet (currently stored in space 120 area). Then close the hot plate onto the beige cover sheet for anther certain time based on application (eg. Heat press vinyl for t-shirt is again normally 5-7sec).
- Open the hot plate and swing the hot plate to take your finished shirt out. YAY!
- If you have more than one place for to vinyl at, repeat step 6-8.
Heat Press brochure: http://heatpress.com/product.php?pn=63
User manual for a heat press similar to the one in i3: http://www.heatpress.net/pdf/dktwinst.pdf