Minutes:Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20190310
Agenda for Fundraising Committee - 2019-03-10
- Paul Lee
- Lew Dennison
- Jan Henry
- Vivian Sanders
- Melissa Gilchrist
- Not raising funds directly. Overseeing & supervising others doing the fundraising. Allow for others to get involved and spread out the work. Various target activities could be headed up by various people, all coordinated by this committee.
- Every subcommittee should involve a main committee member as liaison to the main committee.
- Crowdfunding for specific equipment/zones
- MEDC grant
- <blank>athons with a designated theme, sponsored by others
- Short term vs. Long term
- Short term: targeted, such as zone or equipment specific
- Long term: space wide, major improvement projects
- Advertising quid pro quo
- Sponsored activities with donors names attached
Start thinking about audited financial statements
- Someone to get quotes from CPA firms who will audit non-profits.
- Meet once a month
- Create an email list for outside meeting discussion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Slack channel for fundraising & grants does exist
- Proposed meeting is 6:30 on the first Tuesday of the month, so next meeting is 2 April.
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Fundraising Committee Meeting Minutes 20190402|