Schott Binocular Microscope
|Schott Binocular Microscope
|Schott illuminator, Nikon SMZ-2B binocular microscope
|East end of west bench
- Please turn off the illuminator when not in use.
- Please do not force any knobs. If a knob does not turn as far as you think it should, please ask.
- Please avoid gumming up the optics or mechanics with solder smoke--use an extractor!
- Please clear everything but the microscope and the illuminator off the west bench when done.
- Please periodically and gently clean the objective and eyepieces with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and some Windex.
- Please periodically lubricate the slides with Tri-Flow or other PTFE/Teflon lubricant.