Inconsistencies in current Bylaws
- Section 7. Voting Rights
- Voting at duly held meetings shall be by voice vote.
- Have we ever had a legitimate vote? How about "Voting shall be held as requested by the meeting chair" --Mkfink (talk) 22:08, 27 August 2015 (EDT)
- Section 3. Directors' Inspection Rights
- Every director shall have the absolute right at any reasonable time to inspect and copy all books, records, and documents of every kind and to inspect the physical properties of the corporation...
- Does this supercede the current camera policy insofar as who may review footage --Mkfink (talk) 22:08, 27 August 2015 (EDT)