Laguna Cyclone Dust Collector
|Laguna Cyclone Dust Collector|
|Name||Laguna Dust Collector|
|Make Model||Laguna TFlux:10 Cyclone|
|Part Number||Serial Number 20370022|
|Power Requirements||240V 3-Phase 50Amp|
|Documentation||* Owners Manual|
Laguna 10HP, 4030CFM, 1 micron filter, 2 54Gallon collection drums, auto-clean canister
Sensors on front panel indicate if bins are full or if HEPA canister needs cleaning, however, physical inspection should also be done regularly.
EMPTYING THE DRUMS Periodically inspect the contents of the drum and empty as needed.
- Lift the red hand on the latch on the drum lid to lower the drum.
- Roll it away from the machine far enough to pull bag out. Note that there is a hose attached to the back of drums limiting the distance they can be pulled out.
- Inspect and empty as needed.
- Replace bag. Use of bags is mandatory.
- Push drums back. Make sure they are seated completely back in the frame.
- Close the red handle latch and lower the locking tab. There should be no gaps between the drum and the rubber seal on the frame when latched.
- replace box 1200 with 55A 3ph fused disconnect
- run conduit from disconnect into electrical panel on machine
- pull 3x AWG8 conductors from disconnect to electrical panel
- land conductors on U V W phases in disconnect and input terminals
- ***Test motor direction***; if wrong, swap any two conductors
- Finish setup from manual