Laguna Cyclone Dust Collector
|Laguna Cyclone Dust Collector|
|Name||Laguna Dust Collector|
|Make Model||Laguna TFlux:10 Cyclone|
|Part Number||Serial Number 20370022|
|Power Requirements||240V 3-Phase 50Amp|
|Documentation||* Owners Manual|
Laguna 10HP, 4030CFM, 1 micron filter, 2 54Gallon collection drums, auto-clean canister. Documentation for remote OnOff buttons can be found here - Dust_Collector_Automation
Sensors on front panel indicate if bins are full or if HEPA canister needs cleaning, however, physical inspection should also be done regularly.
EMPTYING THE DRUMS Periodically inspect the contents of the drum and empty as needed.
- Lift the red hand on the latch on the drum lid to lower the drum.
- Roll it away from the machine far enough to pull bag out. Note that there is a hose attached to the back of drums limiting the distance they can be pulled out.
- Inspect and empty as needed.
- Replace bag. Use of bags is mandatory.
- Push drums back. Make sure they are seated completely back in the frame.
- Close the red handle latch and lower the locking tab. There should be no gaps between the drum and the rubber seal on the frame when latched.
HEPA filter should be cleaned every 6 months using compressed air to clear dust off filter. Bin at bottom of filter should be emptied after filter cleaning.