Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20151008 Officer Positions
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20150908||Board Meeting Minutes 20151013|
- 1 Agenda for 10-08-2015
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 10-08-2015
Chair: Mike Fink
Meeting to discuss officer positions and nominees
Updated list of duties from Board_Meeting_Minutes_20150908
- External Liasion
- Business Cards
- Web Site Content
- Social Media
- Helps with president's duties
- Also fills in for other officers as needed
- May serve as interim coordinator for zones in need
- "Official" VP on paperwork
VP of Activities & Classes
- Seek/Promote/Curate Classes
- Facilitate teacher’s ability to hold classes
- Manage budget for prepurchase supplies
- Gather class information from teachers (class description, etc)
- Maintain/Clean Calendar
- Help with Eventbrite
VP of Membership-Onboarding
- Welcoming new members
- Membership orientation
- Data entry into new systems
- Required: attending member meetings
VP of Membership-Offboarding/Retention
- Termination of membership
- Maintain status of hiatus or ex-member
- Learn why members are leaving
- CRM and systems access cleanup
- Telling members "we miss you"
- Trying to increase membership retention
VP of Membership-Member Advocate
- Hears members' complaints
- Makes sure process moves forward
- Reports back to parties on outcome
- Arbitration/Mediation if required
- Be aware of what is in our code of conduct. https://www.i3detroit.org/wiki/Harassment_Policy
- Either support our code of conduct, or campaign to change it.
- Never say "well, I just don't want to support our code of conduct."
- Handle private information with discretion on a need-to-know basis.
- Report to the Board and pursue the matter until it is resolved, keeping it consistently moving toward resolution.
- Provide a definite outcome one way or another, to each party who has a stake in the conflict.
- Take personal accountability when one or more parties to the conflict are not happy with the outcome.
- Maintain some means of reasonable notice to our members and guests, to let them know who they can go to for help.
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Maintain membership book (CRM)
- Managing Votes/Elections
- Disciplinary Action Records
- Managing passwords
- No issues
- See the Treasurer's HOWTO for current info
- Time completed:
- Funds appropriated:
no action items yet, Charlie.
no proposals yet, Charlie.