Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20190319
- 1 Agenda for 03-19-2019
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 03-19-2019
Introduction of i3Detroit
- Lew gave a very nice intro to what i3 is. Also, remember to leave things better than you found them.
- Welcome everyone!
- Matt C has been a member for about 4 years. He's the membership coordinator.
New Members & Guests
- James is interested in plumbing and trees (?) and is getting into woodworking.
- Josh likes working on props.
Show and Tell
- Josh has some fire wands that he's working to restore.
- John (a Tech Shop and Villiage Workshop refugee) has his doodlebot and CNC cardboard box cutting machine to show off after the meeting.
- Matt C: the Board is still actively looking for suggestions on how to better communicate with the membership
- Let him know if you have any suggestions
10th Anniversary Open House
- This is coming up fast this Sunday, 3/24/2019 10am-4pm!
- Gary has put out a press release and submitted i3 to local news outlets, so there's a chance someone from there might show up. Lets get some sparks flying and lasers pewwing to show off.
- We could use a few more demonstrations to show off.
- We could also use some additional volunteers to help out during the open house.
- Check out the #party-planning slack channel!
See our Calendar for full details.
- Wiki Wednesday 3/20/2019 7:00pm
- Tabletop Gaming 3/21/2019 7-10pm
- Friday Nite Tours, Open Craft Room, Ceramics Workshop 3/22/2019
- Stitch 'N Bitch 3/23/2019 4-6pm
- i3 10th Anniversary Open House 3/24/2019 10am-4pm
- Amateur Radio General Class 3/25/2019 7-9pm
- Project Club 3/26/2019 7:30-10pm
- Board Meeting 3/26/2019 7:30pm
- Biweekly Sewing Monthly Sew-Up 3/27/2019 7-10pm
- Beaglebone Meetup 3/28/2019 7-10pm
- Friday Nite Tours, Open Craft Room 3/29/2019
- Tutu Much Fun tutu workshop 3/30/2019 1-6pm
- Intro to TIG Welding 3/31/2019 2-5pm
Lost & Found Party
- Time completed: 7:50
- Attendees: 21
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Mark F
- Steve N
- Brad T
- Lyra T
- Nikki W
- Robert B
- Will H
- Josh A
- David H
- Gary G
- Sean W
- Paul L
- Mike F
- Greg G
- Jane G
- Ruth S
- Paul F
- Amelia M
- Dave S
- Frank A
- Matt C
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20190305||Meeting Minutes 20190402|