|B side west wall just north of autozone.
- Always wear Safety glasses. There should be a respirator located to the right.
- Place item in cabinet.
- Pull the air hose real from above welding or the kitchen wall over the entryway and attach to the air tank.
- Insure the compressor is on and all air valves are open.
- Adjust air pressure on regulator on the left leg under cabinet. (30-60psi is generally more than enough for light work)
- Turn on the work light (this will also turn on the shop vac)
- The foot switch controls the media flow.
- Expect to need to clear abrasive clogs repeatedly during operation.
Gun has replaceable components inside, rubber washer and orifice.
- If the siphon hose is not sucking, check if the orifice is worn (9-9-15 the gun was reassembled, orifice was 60% worn and should be replaced soon)
- If no abrasive is coming out. Press the sprayer opening against your gloved hand, and activate the sprayer. This will create back pressure to clear any clogs.
- If there is still no abrasive after clearing the line of clogs, check the amount of sand in the hopper.
- Reseal everything!
- Run air line drop from above.