|This page is a candidate for deletion. The given reason is: This has been edited once, and was made historical 4 years ago
If you think this article should be saved please remove this message and make the necessary improvements to keep this article on the wiki.
Remember to check if anything links here before deleting.
Also if there are images used on this page that won't be useful elsewhere maybe delete that as well.
Thank you!Last edit by: Mtfurlan (talk · contrib) · Last edited on Sun, 03 May 2020 14:17:53 +0000
|This page contains historical information. It is provided for reference but does not reflect current information or policy.|
This page is for consumable items that we need in the space. Please add items as needed. If you're heading out to someplace that carries this kind of stuff, or doing some online buying, check here for stuff that we need at the space.
For tools and one-time buys, please see the Wishlist page.
bargraph, 7-segment, and alphanumeric displays
- LED dot-matrix displays
- 22AWG solid hookup wire (24's too flexible for breadboard use.)
- Spare hardware for panel-mount switches and pots: 15/32-32NS, M12-1, M6-.75, and 1/4-40NS nuts, weather covers, etc.
- ESD conductive black foam for chip storage
- Memristors, as soon as someone starts selling them
- Fakra-to-SMA adapters/pigtails
- Other RF adapters including u.fl pigtails
- Connector samples kits: Especially latching wire-to-board connectors with 0.100" spacing.
- Mini connector samples kits: Mini-JST and other. FIXME, if you know some common ones.
- Stepper and PMDC motor driver chips / breakouts / complete modules
Fuse holders for glass and automotive blade type fuses
- Wire rope (3/32" or so)
- Fine and Ultra-fine Sharpies
- CF and SD cards, any size you're not using
- Unistrut, 80/20, Misumi, MakerSlide, and similar "erector set for big kids" rail and parts
- 1/4NPT and 1/8NPT adapters and fittings every which way
hardware (nuts & bolts) lumber, lumber storage Cat5E