Skutt KMT-822-3 Kiln
|Skutt KMT-822-3 Kiln|
|Reservation Calendar URL||Link|
|HOWTO Reserve Time on Equipment|
|Make Model||Skutt KMT-822-3|
|Part Number||Serial number 20103-117|
|Power Requirements||240VAC Single phase|
|Documentation||* Kiln Manual|
State of the art kiln with digital controller, wifi, and remote monitoring app. Purchased from Runyan Pottery in Clio, Mich.
- Training and authorization required. Thorough reading of user and controller manuals required.
- Power vent usage is required for any firing.
- Users are responsible for removal/repair of any glaze drips onto furniture.
- Digital controller provides cost to run after each firing (minimum $3). Place relevant funds in Kiln Zone cash box or through Paypal on Kiln Zone page.
- Changes to any established settings is not allowed.
- Custom firing programs are allowed.
- Remember to reserve time on the kiln zone calendar. Specify the Skutt kiln in the calendar entry title, since the calendar is for the whole zone. If you have privacy concerns, you need not put your name in the calendar entry, but it's helpful if someone has questions about sharing a firing or there are issues with the firing.
- Refer to relevant manuals.
- A wide variety of cone programs are available that will meet vast majority of needs. Experienced users may choose to create a custom firing schedule.
- Take great care to avoid hitting thermocouple when moving furniture or loading/unloading pottery.
- Unplug after use.
- Routine checking for debris inside kiln and vacuuming.
- Routine checking of thermocouple for cracks or damage.
Authorized Users and Trainers
|Trainer Name||Certified Date|
|User Name||Authorized By||Date of Most Recent Training