Skutt KMT-822-3 Kiln
|Skutt KMT-822-3 Kiln|
|Make Model||Skutt KMT-822-3|
|Part Number||Serial number 20103-117|
|Power Requirements||240VAC Single phase|
|Documentation||* Kiln Manual|
State of the art kiln with digital controller, wifi, and remote monitoring app. Purchased from Runyan Pottery in Clio, Mich.
- Training and authorization required. Thorough reading of user and controller manuals required.
- Power vent usage is required for any firing.
- Users are responsible for removal/repair of any glaze drips onto furniture.
- Digital controller provides cost to run after each firing (minimum $3). Place relevant funds in Kiln Zone cash box or through Paypal on Kiln Zone page.
- Changes to any established settings is not allowed.
- Custom firing programs are allowed.
- Refer to relevant manuals.
- A wide variety of cone programs are available that will meet vast majority of needs. Experienced users may choose to create a custom firing schedule.
- Take great care to avoid hitting thermocouple when moving furniture or loading/unloading pottery.
- Unplug after use.
- Routine checking for debris inside kiln and vacuuming.
- Routine checking of thermocouple for cracks or damage.
Authorized Users and Trainers
|Trainer Name||Certified Date|
|User Name||Authorized By||Date of Most Recent Training