Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20191114
|This is a mix of agenda and minutes, currently in progress of being put online.|
- 1 Agenda for 11-14-2019
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Officer Reports
- 1.2.1 Treasurer & Budget
- 1.2.2 Secretary
- 1.2.3 President
- 1.2.4 Senior Vice President
- 1.2.5 VP of Activities & Classes
- 1.2.6 VP of Membership-Onboarding
- 1.2.7 Member Advocate
- 1.2.8 Committee Reports
- 1.2.9 Camera Review Review
- 1.3 Old Business
- 1.4 New Business
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 11-14-2019
Chair: Alec Beardsly
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1945
Treasurer & Budget
- Nothing to report
- Organization continues to thrive
Senior Vice President
- Continue being awesome thank you to those who give tours
VP of Activities & Classes
- i3 artist vendors have been invited to the blooms ladies night out on 5Dec2019.
- Possibility of sending an i3 information booth for representation.
- In the process of creating a set of guidelines for charging for classes.
VP of Membership-Onboarding
- Art is back from his unscheduled hiatus.
- Trying a new numbering system for items. Format is YYMM-## where YY is 2 digit year, MM is 2 digit month, and ## is 2 digit number for specific item that month. Reference previous items as NEW:OLD like 1902-01:1901-01.
- 1 item brought up this month (1911-01). Ongoing discussion with the board.
- 1 past item to be discussed with the board after this meeting (1909-01:1907-01).
- Would like input from the board on what type of reporting they would like from us at the board meetings. Keeping in mind the sensitive nature of the office.
- Construction on firewall is complete.
- Next step is doors for firewall
- Upgrades to electric strikes is ongoing.
- Architect meeting provided insight and inroads to find a working Architect.
Safety & Compliance Committee
Still working on grant applications and paperwork for the MEDC campaign.
We still have a lot of goods that we could sell for fundraising, but how? Does anyone want to help coordinate an event where we could sell this stuff?
- Work on new CRM is coming along smoothly
- Planned timeline:
- December 2019 - Begin testing with sandboxed Seltzer instance with Stripe payments integrated
- January 2020 - Start moving members to new payment processor
- February - Everyone paying through the new processor
- Later in 2020 - Switch from Seltzer to replacement CRM frontend
Camera Review Review
- 1 camera review since previous board meeting.
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
- Discussion on mailing list decorum.
- Discussion about Camera Review.
- Time frame for dues implementation.
- Letter sent from Vivian about lessons learned for general membership to be distributed.
- Discussion of ZC burnout prevention.
- Discussion about i3 class attendance cost policy.
- Mel motions for meeting to close, 2nd by mat. Passes
- Time completed:2015
- Funds appropriated:0
- Attendees: 16
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Chair Alec Beardly
- Secretary Kevin Fanning
- Thomas Tusano
- Melissa Gilchrist
- Jody Raidford
- Jamie Burdeski
- Tim R
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20191010||Board Meeting Minutes 20191210|