Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20200211
- 1 Agenda for 02-11-2020
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Officer Reports
- 1.2.1 Treasurer & Budget
- 1.2.2 Secretary
- 1.2.3 President
- 1.2.4 Senior Vice President
- 1.2.5 VP of Activities & Classes
- 1.2.6 VP of Membership-Onboarding
- 1.2.7 Member Advocate
- 1.2.8 Committee Reports
- 1.2.9 Camera Review Review
- 1.3 Old Business
- 1.4 New Business
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 02-11-2020
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1933
Treasurer & Budget
- Q: Update on last months note: "There appears to have been an unexpected drop in Dues. The CRM Team is working to figure out if this is a mistake, a glitch, or if we actually are down that much..."
- A: Looks like an anomaly for December. January is still down about $1k from prior average, but that is close to current expectations considering the current situation (approximately 50 people are currently on annual, which would decrease monthly revenue by about $2.5k/month, while the remaining 100-ish members paying an extra $10/month is an increase of $1k, which is a net negative of $1.5k, but honestly, some people were on annual before, so net negative of $1k seems reasonable. This doesn't include regular donations, t-shirts sales, etc.).
- Currently in the bank: $103613.37
- All the bills are getting paid.
- Net income is around -$600, and should be higher because of a glitch in our landlord cashing rent checks (expect it to be more negative next month).
- This is expected! We are spending down saving towards allocations, and dues aren't keeping up because of all the yearly dues.
- Everything is rolling along as expected.
(this month's treasurer report brought to you by Ezra Brooks Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey: Genuine Kentucky Sour Mash, 90 proof, and Dr. Pepper. And the number 4.)
Senior Vice President
VP of Activities & Classes
- To be filled in by Classes Vp
VP of Membership-Onboarding
Membership changes since last meeting:
Net change: +5 Members
- NULL => Onboarding: 4
- Onboarding => Member: 4
- Member => Hiatus: 0
- Member => NULL: 0
- Hiatus => Member: 1
- Scholarship => NULL: 1
Scholarship fund status:
- Members on scholarship: 13 (0 MoM)
- Allocated: $607 ($0 Change MoM) of $944 available
- Avg scholarship value: $46.69
- Recieved two reports since last meeting. Currently investigating them.
Progress is ongoing, new members are being added to the new CRM. But its syncing with Celtzer so it will appear in both. Payments through Celtzer work now. Most of the functionality is in the new CRM. It still needs testing and small feature improvements.
- 1st official meeting last, decided upon a plan of action. Based of what is required by law, what we want and what other spaces have done.
- Worked on default thank you note & MEDC gifts! Yay! Help is welcome for anyone who wants to. Also there is going to be a working meeting on the 4th tuesday.
- Received quotes from both architect and door replacement.
Safety & Compliance Committee
Camera Review Review
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
- Discussion of member tool policy.
- Discuss changing banks.
- Time completed:2002
- Funds appropriated:3,000
Action Item Summary
- action item to contact saftey committee chair.
- Mel report on a plan to change banks with help from the treasure.
No action items.
|Proposal||Moved By||Seconded By||Aye||Nay||Result|
|Allocate up to $3,000 to pay for new door between A and B North side.||Mel||Mike||7||0||PASS|
|Table motion to Allocate up to $11,500 to pay SVA architects.||Thomas||David||6||1||PASS|
|Vote to approve last months minutes https://www.i3detroit.org/wiki/Minutes:Board_Meeting_Minutes_20200114||Mel||Matt||7||0||PASS|
|For the board approve a change banks to to Bank of America||Mel||Matt||7||0||Pass|
- Chair Alec
- Secretary Kevin
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20200114||Board Meeting Minutes 20200310|