Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20200901
- 1 Minutes for 09-01-2020
- 2 COWBELL
- 3 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 09-01-2020
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1935
- Paul, Part of the new Board. Works a lot in the fablab, and with the cosplay Sig.
- Matt, Vp of Membership also on the board.
Show and Tell
- William Kent: 3D printed Power Ranger helmet
- Que Shark photoshop, and Brass poker Tool
- Mike Air Grating
- A’Lisa Water color painting of a Bee.
- Election concluded. Congrats new board members.
- * Ashley Lesser, Mark Furland, Matt Carpenter, Mel Gilchrist, Paul Frick, Evan Allen, Jan Henry.
- Habitat for Humanity is renovating as is looking to donate a matched set of vending machines. Details are on slack.
- Up coming Events https://www.i3detroit.org/#upcoming
- Met twice in August
- Next meeting is Wed 20200916 1930
- Currently working on a rules re-write that would allow the space to be used for more than just "manufacturing activities" and would relax some of the strict-sounding language to make the space more accessible
- William Kent self-nominated for Classroom ZoCo.
- Resin printer has returned. See Fablab slack for more info.
- Acquired a new shear, is Thicc as Fuk. Can be found on B.
Space Project Updates
- Ashley talked to the city about a temp CoO. But they seem confused, emails are now being sent to follow up.
- Architects are setting up an in person meeting for more info on requirements on final CoO
- New RFID door set up seems to be working well.
- Tech Tsar search continues, along with other Tech infrastructure projects. See CRM slack channel for more info.
- William Kent needs someone to train him in proper application of Smooth-On XTC-3D. I tried it myself, and it ended in near disaster. Am willing to pay.
Lost & Found Party
- Time completed: 2025
- Attendees: 12
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20200818||Meeting Minutes 20200915|