Minutes:Meeting Minutes 20200915
- 1 Minutes for 09-15-2020
- 2 Meeting Location
- 3 COWBELL
- 4 Meeting Metrics
Minutes for 09-15-2020
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1933
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
- Be excellent.
- Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
- Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
- If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
- If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising you hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
- Please refrain from other side conversation, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of whats going on.
Show and Tell
- William. Sewing Pin Anti-cushion.
- Up coming Events https://www.i3detroit.org/#upcoming
Reminder that it's time to appoint new officers and such
Anyone interested in helping via taking an officer position or joining a committee, please fill out our survey here: https://forms.gle/1NFk68SkJpY4NrD18
- New kiln should arrive this month. Kiln zone funds were a bit overextended to acquire the kiln and donations to replenish kiln fund are appreciated. Will notify members when new kiln is up and running.
Space Project Updates
- New Fire Marshal inspected the space. We need to send him a list of proposed zones that can start using B-side immediately, and he needs to come up with an occupancy limit, but we're hoping to have at least a minimal CoO for that space soon.
- There is currently a when is good in the sewing slack channel. Please respond if interested.
Action Item Summary
No action items.
- Time completed: 1945
- Attendees: 9
- Chair Jamie
- Secretary Que
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Meeting Minutes 20200901||Meeting Minutes 20201006|