|Real Name||Jan Henry|
|E-mail Address||[[E-mail Address::In The CRM]]|
|Phone Number||[[Phone Number::Also in The CRM]]|
|Craft Room Coordinator|
|Board Member: 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019|
|Authorized to use:||None|
|Certified Trainer on:||
Baby Lock Imagine Serger
Background, first education in Communications/advertising, second education in exercise science. Current profession: personal trainer/certified exercise physiologist. I also have a pop-up hula hoop shop. We make hoops here!
I'm quiet but if you want to see me light up ask me about costuming, sewing, cosplay, or birds. We have a parrot named Patrick, a girl bird. She wears a tuxedo. It's a diaper. Yes, it's a thing!
Stuff I do:
- I made that dress right there!
- card making
- polymer clay miniatures
- advanced beginner level in sewing. If you ask me, I'll try to help but I'm still learning a lot.
Polymer clay miniatures
- It wasn't on my list originally, but I couldn't take it. The sweet little desserts needed a display pedestal, as they do in our house. I love pedestals! This one was an experiment of a few disks of several sizes cut from rolled clay (using clay pasta maker), a makeshift pedestal stem, and a decorative strip cut from rolled clay using scrapbooking scissors. You could even make another level out of smaller disks, for a double decker dessert tier.
travel hoop strap for travel hoops
- sewn on the Viking in the craft room
- six colors and sized for the various hoop sizes
- made for my business Moxie Personal Training
i3 logo skirt
- David designed the fabric with the i3 logo and I used it to make a skirt set. Members can order the fabric for their own projects. Some examples are silk scarves, twill hat, cotton pillows, knits, etc.
- This is what the fabric looked like when it came.
- These are photos of the skirt progress and completion.
- completed ruffled underskirt
- completed overskirt with black skirt
- completed overskirt with matching underskirt
- Pattern is the Vivienne by Violette Field Threads