(Redirected from Wiki ToDo)
- Reverse sort meeting minutes. This will probably be done with sematic mediawiki.
- Add some "good first task" tasks to this list, for new editors to get their feet wet.
- Good first task → Find an equipment page that lacks a picture. (Talk to the ZoCo and get some help identifying the equipment, then) Take the picture, upload it, and edit the page to include the uploaded file.
- Go through all the Board Minutes and find the financial reports and make sure they are also linked in the Financial page.
Making up better words
Everything in Category:Landing Page is intended as pages for non-i3 people to show up at. We should put extra focus on putting good words there.
- Create a page for expansion tasks to be tracked & then transclude it into the main expansion page. If this works well maybe we can expand it into ways for people to sign up for regular space & zone maintenance tasks in the future?
- Missing Equipment
- Take pictures
- Make i3 page on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/i3Detroit
- Update the links on https://www.i3detroit.org/wiki/Financial with the reports, found in each month's board meeting.
- Could this be automated by adding some kind of tag to uploaded financial documents?
- Good first task → Go through In_the_Media for broken links, find content on archive.org (or archive it if it's still up and not in archive.org) and link to the archive.org version instead
- Go through Category:Candidates for deletion
- Go through Category:Pages Needing Updates
- Go through Category:Pages with broken file links
- Go through Special:DoubleRedirects
- Both Category:Glass Zone and Category:Ceramics Zone need many help
- Go through all the ToDo pages, and move any todos that should be on equipment instead of the general zone to that equipment
- Go through all the ToDo pages, and standardize the todo format on equipment pages
- Go through all the Category:HOWTO pages and move tool howto content onto the tool pages themselves; those are not todos
- Deal with events/classes HowTo pages, maybe coalesce
- Fix Category:Proposals
- Add tagged proposals to the category?
- Hunt down old proposals and properly tag them
- Give anyone who appears in a magic table an infobox
- Merge Wood_CNC into CNC Router, or delete outright?
- Delete Template:MinutesNotice, after editing all of the minutes that use it to use Template:MinutesHeader instead: Special:WhatLinksHere/Template:MinutesNotice
- EAP: Reformat all dates to be yyyy-mm-dd
- EAP: sorttable/sorting order on transcluded queries - probably the user table generation
- EAP: make user tables and trainer tables have prettylinks
- EAP: add comment on authorized users table that ZCs should email wiki@ if they can't edit
- Alternatively, make it unrestricted until someone goes dumb and tries to add themselves without actually getting authorized first
- EAP: Figure out how to add second trainer to lasers
- Tried to make the trainer field parallel to the owners field, but it isn't working. It could be because the trainers field is in a multiple-instance field. Also, when formatting for display, the owners field uses an arraymap, but since the trainers property is a subobject, everything is weird. I don't remember how to call an arraymap within a subobject declaration, or even if it can be done. Everything is confusing and future jamie should take pity on this jamie and not be mad at her :-(
- Meeting minutes: Use template subclusion to auto-populate with old business, previous action items, current space projects, even zones and sigs maybe
- See if wikibot can help with this
- Make ToDos editable with forms
- Learn cargo and see if it's worth rewriting all the SMW stuff in a more database-like format
- Talk pages would be more useful if they indicated LOUDLY that they exist, or that they have new content on them, cuz on our wiki they're so rare most of us forget to look for 'em
Fixing broken things
- Amelia Meyer cannot add authorised users to her zone's equipment (like the 3D_Printer_-_Rostock_MAX), but can add trainers
- The text-entry boxes are greyed-out for the authorised users, and white for the trainers
- Looks like a permissions issue
- Wiki accounts allowed to add users to these lists should have access to both in general
- make SMW error icon mouse over-able like it's supposed to
- Jamie has advice from the SMW mailing list somewhere in her inbox.
- commit config
- fix plugins git stuff